maanantai 4. elokuuta 2014

Moomin swap

Pari viikkoa sitten Yhdysvaltalainen nainen kysyi haluaisinko swapata hänen kanssaan ja suostuin. Sovittiin että minä lähetän hänen Kanadalaiselle kaverilleen Muumi tavaroita ja saisin häneltä washiteippiä ja Doctor Whohon ja Harry Potteriin liittyviä juttuja :D

// A couple weeks ago a woman from the United States asked me, if I'd want to swap with her and I said yes. We decided that I'd send Moomin items to her Canadian friend and I would get washitapes and Doctor Who and Harry Potter related things.

I took the picture with my phone, sorry about the quality!

Lähetin tällaisen paketin, eli siis meikkipussi, karkkia, pinssi, avaimenperä ja kortti. 

// Here's the package I sent, it included a makeup bag, sweets, a pin, a key chain and a card.


 
Tällanen paketti tuli tänään postissa, tykkään hirmu paljon! Tarkemmin selitettynä sain siis Tardis kaulakorun ja pinssin, HP korvikset, kaksi ihanaa washiteippiä, Doctor Who mini figuurin (sain ekan Tohtorin, en oo edes kahtonu niitä vanhoja :D Ihana kuitenkin) ja kortin. c:

// This kind of package came today, I like it a lot! To be specific, I got a Tardis necklace and a pin, Harry Potter earrings, two lovely washitapes, a Doctor Who mini figure (I got the 1st Doctor, I haven't even seen the old version of DW :D It's still lovely) and a card c:

2 kommenttia:

  1. wow. lovely packages, and these Moomins items are soooo cute :D
    btw, i got your letter yesterday, thanks for a lovely letter! I will reply soon :)
    http://mysimplelifeanddailiness.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thanks, I like them too! :D And good to hear that you got it, I'll be waiting for your reply c:

      Poista